Saturday, May 16, 2015

The need for routine

It's weird that today I uttered only a few words. I think that people in this house, my parent's house, could count the number of words I spoke. Nothing is wrong. I was just really more pensive today.

I could be very quiet but my mind is very loud. It's one thing about me.

Anyway, to help myself today, I was trying to establish some routine in my everyday stay here. It's vacation. And I don't have strict schedule to follow. But I know that for anyone like me, we need some routine. So, what have I come up with so far?

1. Cook/Eat breakfast
2. Rest a little
3. Hypnotic exercise
4. Physical exercise (treadmill_
5. Rest and pray

These last only for half a day. The other half of the day, I haven't made any routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment