Friday, May 15, 2015

The child's way

Something good will come out today. I know. Or better, something good will come out from all my sacrifices, struggles, and resolution to choose what's right. 

At last something positive after a long while of being so down! 

That, I thought after my 3 year old nephew wrapped his small arm around me when he felt scared because of the story I was reading to him. We were sitting side by side, reading a children's story entitled "Si Ching na takot sa dilim" when suddenly he put his right arm around my tummy. He looked seriously scared. Oh how it felt good! How it felt good to have someone make you feel like you can make him feel secure, like everything will be okay because you are there with him. 

I'm blogging this so I will forever remember this moment that a child made me feel I'm needed, I'm wanted, I'm enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment