Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blabbering

This is a blog full of random thoughts.

I hate myself now. I hate how I find it hard to re-focus my thoughts on things that matter and are within my control.

So many things now bother me.

Lying and cheating bother me. It bothers me more how people can sometimes be unaware that they are already lying. It bothers me how they do not realize the impact of their lies. It bothers me how I could not find just one man, just one man who could be totally honest and truthful with me.

My career bothers me. With the many changes that will happen because of the government initiatives in the field of education, I will also have to get my act together and adjust my career path. It bothers me how I could not seem to have all the means that can put me in the life that I am meant to live.

My own self bothers me. It bothers me that I have been imagining how wastefully fun it is to drink wine while I watch the sun come out and eventually leave. It bothers me how I could not drink wine and take my medication at the same time. It bothers me how I could not forget all these that bother me.

Tomorrow... I just wish to wake up feeling like nothing's bothering me. Tomorrow... I just wish to get out of that door and try to be a walking dead.





No comments:

Post a Comment