Friday, April 5, 2013

That kind of happiness

There's something about amusement parks that force people to smile.

Last Easter Sunday, my brother's family tagged me and my mom along with them in the one and only amusement park in my home province. I was up for it because I reckoned that I'd only been at home almost all the time during the Holy Week.

During our first ride in the tea cups, there was something in the turning of the cups and blowing of the wind that touches our face that force its riders to smile and feel happy.


It was a lot of fun. It gave me that ting sound in my heart and my heart couldn't help but jump for sheer happiness.

I told myself "Wow this is really a happy place!" And no wonder why a lot of parents bring their children to amusement parks. Children get amused. They become happy.

But, this happiness that amusement parks bring... it's temporary. It's to me, almost fake. It forces people to smile because of the thrill it gives.

I want the happiness that's permanent... that's real... that's eternal.

We all do.

So how do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment