Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bumper to Bumper Bear-y Happiness

Sometimes, to be happy means making someone happy.

Just today, my family celebrated my nephew's 1st birthday. I somehow contributed in making the birthday in line with the theme, Bears. I patiently made these chocolate cars.

I got the idea from Pinterest. Since I am a fan of local chocolates, I used Cloud 9 for the car body and Nips for the wheels. The bear cookies are not locally made though. 

While making these in the kitchen, two people from the catering service told me, "Ang tiyaga mo naman gawin yan." I just thought, cooking dishes for over a hundred people are far harder than making these chocolate cars, how could you tell me I am matiyaga when you know what you did takes more hard work than putting Nips here and there and bear cookies. But of course, any sincere affirmation makes anyone feel good. So I was kinda proud of myself although these can be done by kids.

During the party, nothing felt better than seeing kids getting these sweets and enjoying eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment