Friday, March 21, 2014

What it takes to treat Depression

Colored my room with happy colors. Decorated it with bright colors. Was given the treadmill. Now, taking care some fish and a dog.



These are some of my ways to combat depression. Happy bright colors help uplifting the mood. Treadmill , of course, assists in exercising. Fish in an aquarium and a dog are known to be good helpers to de-stress.

But none of these now help me.

 The treadmill has just been a display since my ankle and knee injury. Stress is just way too much. Not one in my family knows that I might be having a relapse (I fear they might just shrug it off). One person knows but he is probably too happy in his life that he doesn't seem to know the impact of this on me and on our relationship. My cousin does not know because I fear she would worry. Now, I am left on my own. 

Tomorrow, I will officially start owning my fight against depression. I will not depend on anyone except my doctors and therapist, of course (glad there are people like them who still understand). I will do what it takes and what I can so I would not relapse. Depression in itself is just causing too much on me physically, emotionally and mentally. But the cost of treating it is even worse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment